“I remember the first time I heard of Woods & Woods and learned how they were helping thousands of veterans. I knew I had to work there. This is my dream job – I get to help disabled veterans and their families. Everyday, I get to go home knowing I made a difference in a veteran’s life. Helping veterans with disabilities is more than a job to me, its a lifelong mission.”
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D.
- Southern Illinois University, B.A.
- Attorney for the Department of Child Services
- SIU Law Juvenile Justice Legal Clinic, Internship
- Jackson County State’s Attorney’s Office, Internship
- John F. Kennedy Scholarship, Rhea Smith Scholarship, Pro Bono Award
- Alex grew up working on his family’s farm.