“Law was my calling at a very young age. I basically grew up in this law firm – I was born only months before my father founded Woods & Woods. As a kid I used to build forts with all the books in the library – now I use them to help other people. It seems like every dining-table conversation ended up being about law. I have been passionate about law my entire life. It was impossible not to be interested when your dad, uncle, sister, brother-in-law, and cousins are also lawyers. I always admired the work they did to help injured and disabled clients. It is my honor to be an attorney at Woods & Woods.”
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2014
- University of Evansville, Masters of Public Administration, 2011
- Western Kentucky University, Bachelors, 2008
- Neil was an instrumental part in the founding of our Veterans Disability practice.
- He has taught at national legal conferences.
- He worked with dozens of law firms around the country to help disabled veterans.
- Neil is an Eagle Scout.
- He speaks German.