Attorney Neil Woods
About Neil Woods
“Law was my calling at a very young age. I basically grew up in this law firm – I was born only months before my father founded Woods & Woods. As a kid I used to build forts with all the books in the library – now I use them to help other people. It seems like every dining-table conversation ended up being about law. I have been passionate about law my entire life. It was impossible not to be interested when your dad, uncle, sister, brother-in-law, and cousins are also lawyers. I always admired the work they did to help injured and disabled clients. It is my honor to be an attorney at Woods & Woods.”
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2014
- University of Evansville, Masters of Public Administration, 2011
- Western Kentucky University, Bachelors, 2008
- Neil was an instrumental part in the founding of our Veterans Disability practice.
- He has taught at national legal conferences.
- He worked with dozens of law firms around the country to help disabled veterans.
- Neil is an Eagle Scout.
- He speaks German.
Neil is hardworking, bright, and hyper. He puts his energy into helping clients at Woods & Woods get the legal help they deserve. Neil is the type of lawyer that works past midnight researching and finding new ways to help clients. He has worked with Veterans Disability, Social Security, and Personal Injury law years before he even became a lawyer. Today, Neil is focused on leading Woods & Woods on its path towards helping even more clients nationwide.