Attorney Sarah Woods
About Sarah Woods
“The most important aspect of being a good lawyer is having compassion and understanding. You have to like and feel good about what you do and continue to see the big picture. Helping disabled veterans has been the highlight of my legal career. Every time I get a client to the end of the VA appeals process, I remember why I dedicated my career to representing disabled veterans.”
- University of Miami, J.D., 2012
- Indiana University, Bachelors, 2009
- Veterans Disability Attorney, 2014-Currently
- Social Security Disability Lawyer, 2012-2014
- Sarah once joined in the Running of the Bulls in Spain.
- Sarah has two cats; Gus and Sylvia.
- Her favorite bands are the Beatles and My Morning Jacket.