Since 1985, the personal injury law firm of Woods & Woods has helped thousands of injured people. Our personal injury lawyers have protected the rights of many Tri-State residents.
After an injury, you need legal help. You have lots of questions about what happens after an injury. If you call Woods & Woods personal injury law firm, we can answer any questions you have at no cost. We want you to understand your legal options after an injury.
How Our Lawyers Help Our Personal Injury Law Clients
- Medical Bills The personal injury lawyers at Woods & Woods can help personal injury victims get money for medical bills. Injuries cause major medical bills and many families don’t know they will pay for them. A personal injury lawsuit may be able to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Lost Wages Many people miss lots of time from work after an injury. You may be able to get the money to cover your lost wages after an injury. A personal injury lawsuit often helps people recover money for missed time at work.
- Pain and Suffering Personal injury victims go through a lot. After an injury, lots of people need surgeries and physical therapy. You can be compensated by law for the pain and suffering you went through.
- Punitive Damages Punitive damages are available to personal injury victims who were hurt because another’s negligence was outrageous or reckless. Punitive damages are not as common as the other forms of compensation, but Woods & Woods will still explore the idea.
- Disability Benefits If you are unable to return to work after an injury the Social Security Disability lawyers at Woods & Woods may be able to help. If you have worked all your life and cannot any longer from your injuries, you might be entitled to Social Security Disability benefits.
Our Personal Injury Law Clients Only Pay If We Win Your Lawsuit
The personal injury law clients at Woods & Woods only pay if they win. If you do not win your Evansville personal injury lawsuit, you owe us nothing. Our fair fee agreements are part of the reason clients have trusted us for decades.