If you were involved in an accident with a semi truck, you may be owed compensation for your injuries. Woods & Woods Evansville semi truck accident lawyers have helped thousands of injured people. Since 1985, our law firm has represented people, not corporations.
For decades, our lawyers have fought negligent semi truck drivers who hurt and kill people. Too often injury victims find that the driver had been on the road too long. Other times injury victims discover that the driver has a history of driving reckless.
How Our Evansville Semi Truck Accident Lawyers Help You After An Injury
- Car Repairs If you were injured by a negligent semi truck driver, our Evansville semi truck accident lawyers may be able to get you money to repair or replace your vehicle. Money for property damage is common in personal injury lawsuits.
- Medical Bills If you were injured and had to get medical treatment, an Evansville semi truck injury lawyer may be able to get you money for medical bills. Semi truck accidents cause serious injuries. Hospitalizations and doctors visits are expensive. If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, they may be liable and have to pay for your medical bills.
- Lost Wages Because of the severity of semi truck accident injuries, many people are forced to miss lots of work. A semi truck accident lawsuit could provide money to recover those lost wages.
- Pain and Suffering Lots of semi truck accident victims do receive compensation for pain and suffering. There is often a long road to recover for semi truck accident victims, with lots of trials and tribulations.
- Punitive Damages Although punitive damages are not common, our Evansville injury lawyers will still consider them. Punitive damages are essentially money for outrageous or reckless conduct on part of the negligent person.
Hiring Our Evansville Semi Truck Accident Lawyers
Don’t say anything to the insurance company. Before you talk to them, talk to our Evansville semi truck accident lawyers. The insurance company does not work for you. Many insurance companies will try to pay you much less than you are actually owed. Don’t take their offer. Call Woods & Woods. We will protect your rights and get you the settlement that you deserve.