Having an auto accident can be a frightening and devastating experience, and the aftermath can be equally traumatic. After you have a car accident you are left wondering how you are going to deal with the insurance company and how you are going to pay medical bills and car repairs. Hiring an Indiana car accident lawyer at Woods & Woods can help.
When you’ve been hurt in an Indiana auto accident, you need money to cover the costs of your injuries and lost wages. The experienced Indiana auto accident attorneys at Woods and Woods can answer your questions and get you the compensation you need. We can help recover your medical bills, prescription costs, pain and suffering, and more.
The Indiana auto accident attorneys at Woods and Woods have successfully represented auto accident victims in and out of court, and we will fight for you.
How an Indiana Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
- Medical Bills An Indiana car accident lawyer may be able to help with medical bills. After a car accident, many victims are left with serious medical bills. Many Indiana car accident settlements include money for medical bills.
- Lost Wages If you missed time from work because of a car accident, you might be entitled to money for lost wages. An Indiana car accident lawyer at Woods & Woods will look at how much time was missed from work. If your injuries prevent you from working in the future, you could receive money for that as well.
- Pain and Suffering You went through a lot because of the car accident. An Indiana car accident lawyer may be able to get you the money you deserve for pain and suffering.
- Punitive Damages Punitive damages are not as common as the other listed forms of compensation, but our lawyers will still consider them. Punitive damages are sometimes awarded because the negligent person’s conduct was outrageous or reckless.
- Property Damages If you need car repairs after a car accident, there could be money for that too. If you had to replace your vehicle, you could receive money in a settlement for that as well.
Talk to an Indiana Car Accident Lawyer
You won’t pay to talk to an Indiana car accident lawyer at Woods & Woods. We offer free case evaluations to anyone injured in an Indiana car accident. We will answer your questions and help you understand what legal options are available to you. Woods & Woods is here to help.