Spinal cord injuries are serious and often produce major medical bills. If you need legal help, call the Indiana spinal cord injury lawyers at Woods & Woods. We never charge a penny unless you win your spinal cord injury lawsuit. When Indiana spinal cord injuries happen because of someone else’s negligence or willful misconduct, our Indiana spinal cord injury lawyers will be there to fight for you.
Spinal cord injuries (SCIs) affect more than just a person’s physical ability to walk around—they can also be emotionally and mentally draining, often leading to depression and changed personalities. Nearly 200,000 people go through daily life dealing with a disability related to a spinal cord injury in the United States., according to The National Center for Injury Prevention and Control.
Side Effects Related to Spinal Cord Injuries
Many injured people suffer through secondary side effects from their Indiana spinal cord injuries. The medical bills related to side effects may also be compensable in an Indiana spinal cord injury lawsuit. Some of the most common side effects from spinal cord injuries are:
- Pressure sores
- Respiratory complications
- Urinary tract infections
- Muscle spasms (spasticity)
How Our Indiana Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers Help
Our Indiana spinal cord injury lawyers could help you get the money you deserve after an injury. Indiana spinal cord injury victims may be able to recover money for:
- Medical Bills: Woods & Woods Indiana spinal cord injury lawyers can help you obtain money for medical bills. After a spinal cord injury, medical bills can pile-up fast and we can help.
- Lost Wages: If you missed time from work because of a spinal cord injury you may be entitled to compensation for lost wages. Many people miss lots of days from work because of a spinal cord injury – which can be expensive.
- Car Repairs: If your injury is from a car wreck, our Indiana spinal cord injury lawyers can get you money to repair or replace your vehicle. The accident wasn’t your fault and you shouldn’t have to pay for your car.
- Pain and Suffering: Indiana spinal cord injury victims can receive money for pain and suffering. Going through a spinal cord injury and recovery can be very tough on you.
- Loss of Life: If your family lost a loved one from a spinal cord injury, you may be considering a wrongful death lawsuit. Family members, spouses, children, and others can file these lawsuits on behalf of the deceased spinal cord injury victim.
- Future Expenses: If you expect future medical bills or will need long-term care from your injury, our Indiana spinal cord injury lawyers can help. A spinal cord injury lawsuit may provide compensation for future expenses.
- Emotional Distress: Indiana personal injury law allows spinal cord injury victims to recover damages for emotional distress. The accident wasn’t your fault – someone else’s negligence is as fault.
- Social Security Disability: If you are no longer able to work from your spinal cord injury, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability. The Social Security Disability lawyers at Woods & Woods can assist with your claim.
Hiring Our Indiana Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
Woods & Woods Indiana personal injury lawyers have successfully represented thousands of injured people since 1985. Our experienced Indiana spinal cord injury lawyers fight tough to get clients the money owed to them. If you need help, give us a call. We always offer free legal consultations to help you best understand your legal options. Our law firm was founded to help people, just like you. We fight for people, not corporations.
- Free Legal Consultation: The Indiana spinal cord injury lawyers at Woods & Woods will never charge for a legal consultation. Call us and find out what money you are entitled to for your spinal cord injury. Ask all the questions you want and we’ll answer them.
- No Recovery, No Fee: Our Indiana spinal cord injury lawyers only charge a fee if your case is successful. That means you only pay if you win your Indiana spinal cord lawsuit. If you do not obtain a favorable judgement in your spinal cord injury lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
- No Upfront Payments: The spinal cord injury lawyers at Woods & Woods will never ask for money upfront. We understand that many spinal cord injury victims could not afford to pay a lawyer upfront because of missed work and medical bills.