Need Social Security benefits? Talk to our Social Security Disability SSD lawyers for free.
If you have worked all your life and can no longer because of a disability, you may be entitled to Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. Mental and physical disabilities can make it impossible for people to work. For example, suppose a person has a hearing problem and cannot sit for long periods of time from a back injury. That person may not be able to do office work anymore. Disabilities affect each person differently and each case is different. The Social Security Administration will consider each claim on a case-by-case basis; considering all of your mental and physical impairments.
Free SSD Claim Consultation
If you have questions about Indiana Social Security Disability SSD, give us a call. For free, we will help explain the SSD process and answer any questions you have.
We Have Filed Thousands of SSD Appeals
The Social Security Disability SSD lawyers at Woods & Woods have helped thousands of disabled people. We know the SSD system and we can help get you through.
You Only Pay When You Win
You never pay our Social Security Disability SSD lawyers a penny unless you win your claim. Woods & Woods will never ask for money upfront or bill by the hour.
We Help People Who Can’t Work
We understand this is a tough time in your life and we are here to help you benefits. Not being able to work and having disabling conditions can affect the quality of your life.
Social Security Disability Conditions
We work hard our entire lives, paying into the Social Security system in the hopes that one day we will be able to draw on these benefits should we get hurt and are no longer able to work. According to Social Security Administration (SSA) records, more than 60 percent of applications are denied at the initial level every single year. In fact, in 2005 alone, nearly 65 percent of applications were denied.
Several conditions can qualify you for Social Security Disability benefits, including:
- Blindness or deafness
- Breathing problems
- Chronic heart disease
- Extreme psoriasis involving hands and feet
- HIV positive
- Immune system disorders
- Mental disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurological disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Seizures despite the use of medication
- Other severe medical conditions
How Our Social Security Disability SSD Lawyers Can Help
Our Social Security Disability SSD lawyers work with doctors to help prove your medical conditions prevent you from working. Woods & Woods often hires vocational experts to help win your claim. Our Social Security Disability SSD lawyers work with many different kinds of experts throughout your case.
- We will handle the Social Security Administration. When you hire Woods & Woods Social Security Disability law firm we take over all communication with the Social Security Administration. You no longer have to deal with the long call wait times and confusing bureaucracy of the Social Security Administration.
- Our SSD lawyers will work with your doctors. Our SSD lawyers will work with your doctors to help prove your mental and physical disabilities. Sometimes our SSD lawyers even hire outside experts to help prove you deserve SSD benefits. Vocational experts and psychologists reports can help provide the evidence needed to prove you can no longer work.
- We file SSD appeals. If you have been denied Social Security Disability benefits, we can help. The Social Security Disability law firm of Woods & Woods has filed thousands of appeals with the Social Security Administration. We don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.
- Our lawyers protect your rights. Since 1985, our lawyers have protected the rights of injured and disabled people. Our SSD lawyers are highly-skilled and experienced in Social Security Disability law.
Hiring Our Social Security Disability SSD Lawyers For Your Claim
Since 1985, Woods & Woods Social Security Disability SSD lawyers have successfully represented thousands of disabled people. Our Social Security Disability SSD lawyers know the system and what it takes to win a Social Security Disability claim. This can be a difficult time in your life, but we can help make it easier.
Social Security Disability benefits aren’t a government handout, you earned these benefits. For years, you paid into the Social Security system and now you need help. Unfortunately, the Social Security Administration denies lots of legitimate disability claim. The Social Security Disability SSD lawyers at Woods & Woods are here to help. Obtaining Social Security Disability benefits on your own can be tough. Let us take of the legal stuff and you focus on your health.