Since 1985, Woods & Woods Indiana SSD attorneys have been protecting the rights of disabled people. Our SSD attorneys work hard to get you the SSD benefits you deserve.
You have worked all your life and now you can’t because of a disability. Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits are administered by the Social Security Administration (SSA). These disability benefits are paid to eligible people monthly. To receive SSD benefits, you must have paid into the Social Security Disability system.
How Our SSD Attorneys Help
- We handle all communication with the SSA. When you hire Woods & Woods Indiana Social Security Disability lawyers we take over all communication with the Social Security Administration (SSA). You won’t have to wait on hold with the SSA anymore.
- Our SSD attorneys work with your doctors. We will work with your doctors to help prove your disabilities. Collaboration with client’s doctors is key to winning a Social Security Disability claim.
- We may hire outside experts. Sometimes Woods & Woods Indiana Social Security Disability law firm will hire outside experts like vocational experts or psychologists. Medical evidence is crucial and we know how to get the evidence you need to win.
- Our SSD attorneys represent you at any hearing. You won’t have to appear at a hearing alone. If you hire a SSD attorney, they will be there representing you before the judge.
- We file the SSD appeals. If you have been denied your SSD benefits, our SSD attorneys can help. We have filed thousands of appeals with the Social Security Administration. Let our knowledge and skills work for you.
Hiring Our SSD Attorneys
- We only charge if we win. Woods and Woods Social Security Disability lawyers only receive a fee if you win your SSD claim. If you do not obtain SSD benefits, you don’t owe us a penny.
- Our SSD lawyers fight tough. We work hard to get the results our clients want. Our experienced SSD lawyers will protect your rights.
- Phone calls are free. Woods & Woods never charges for phone calls. You can call us anytime and ask questions about Social Security Disability law.
- We offer free SSD claim evaluations. If you want to find out if you are eligible for SSD benefits, give us a call. At no cost to you, we will evaluate your SSD claim. Our in-depth analysis of your case can help get you on the right track to obtaining your SSD benefits.