Woods & Woods VA Disability law firm has worked with thousands of disabled veterans and their families. Our lawyers take pride in representing those who served our country. Dealing with a disability and the Veterans Administration can be tough. We are here to help you through this.
How Our VA Disability Law Firm Helps
- We deal with the Veterans Administration. When you hire Woods & Woods VA Disability law firm, we handle all communication with the Veterans Administration. You won’t have to wait on hold just to find someone at the VA who can’t help you anyway. You just call our law firm.
- We file all the paperwork. The Veterans Administration wants lots of paperwork and they have strict deadlines. When you hire Woods & Woods VA Disability law firm, we take care of all the paperwork.
- We file everything for appeals. If you are denied VA Disability benefits, we can help. Our VA Disability law firm has filed thousands of appeals for veterans. A denial is not the end of the road for a VA Disability claim, you can appeal. Contact a VA Disability lawyer soon, you only have a limited amount of time to appeal.
- We fight for backpay. The Veterans Administration often gives veterans too little of their backpay owed and the veteran doesn’t even know. Our VA Disability lawyers will closely study your effective date and make sure you aren’t missing backpay.
- We work with experts. During many veterans’ cases, our VA Disability lawyers work with psychologists, doctors, and vocational experts. We get the evidence needed to prove your mental and physical disabilities are service-connected.
About Hiring Our VA Disability Law Firm
Since 1985, Woods & Woods has represented injured and disabled people. Our veterans disability benefits lawyers only charge if we win your VA Disability benefits. Our VA Disability lawyers are innovative, creative, and work hard for our clients. Woods & Woods’ lawyers are highly skilled in VA Disability law. Let our years of knowledge work for you.