Veterans Benefits Case Manager
About Veterans Benefits Case ManagerHelp U.S. veterans with disabilities nationwide. No legal experience necessary!
We are seeking an organized, enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service skills. As a case manager, you’ll be the main point of contact between our team and our veteran clients around the country and the world. Strong communication and problem solving skills are a must.
- Answering questions and relaying information by phone and email efficiently and clearly.
- Providing a friendly, compassionate point of contact for veterans and families seeking help with Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) disability benefits claims.
- Monitoring and updating case plans and meeting VA deadlines.
- Collaborating with other members of the Veterans Benefits team as well as a supervising attorney.
- Entering information into our digital case management system in a detail-oriented manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interpersonal relations
- Adaptability/Being resilient
- Client focused
- Decision quality
- Learning on the fly/resourcefulness
Who we are
Woods and Woods is a family-owned VA disability law firm located in downtown Evansville, Indiana. We have been helping people with injuries and disabilities since 1985. Today, our steadily growing team of over 100 employees helps veterans nationwide get the VA benefits they deserve for disabilities brought on by their service to our country.
Our employees work a 36.5 hour work week Monday through Friday and receive competitive pay and benefits including:
- Paid time off, including paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Paid parental leave
- Mental health counseling benefit
- Life insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- Bonus program
- Annual performance-based raise opportunities
- All expenses-paid vacation every 5 years
- Opportunities for promotion
- Flexible work schedules
- Casual dress code
- Company-sponsored events
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Management experience is a plus
- We train on site – no legal experience necessary
Start a New Career Here
"*" indicates required fields