Veterans Benefits Case Manager
About Veterans Benefits Case ManagerTo provide a world class client experience to those seeking representation for veterans benefits and to assist supervising attorney in claim handling.
Role and Responsibilities
Seeking a seasoned professional to provide an effective point of contact to help those seeking representation for Veterans benefits, to provide information about our services.
- Respond to general telephone and email requests for information.
- Provide a friendly and compassionate point of contact to individuals and families seeking help with a disability claim filed through the Veterans Administration.
- Work closely with key members of the Veterans Benefits team as well as the supervising Attorney.
- Enter contact and claim information into Case Management system.
- 36.5 hour work week
- Day shift
- Monday through Friday
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid company holidays
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Flexible work schedules
Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThis position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Management experience is a plus
- NO LEGAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We will train you!
Efficient, Organized, Attention to Detail, Excellent Communication Skills, Enthusiastic, Strong Problem Solving Skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Start a New Career Here
"*" indicates required fields