Sign up here to receive our weekly newsletter about what the VA is up to, veterans policy updates, and other issues affecting veterans and their families.
Don’t worry! If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time.
I really like the Woods and Woods emails and absolutely loved the Christmas vid!T.P., Past client of WOods and WOods
VA Disability Newsletter Archive
Check out past editions of our newsletter to learn more about what to expect when you subscribe.
Your VA benefits might be delayed as early as June
The devastating effects of contamination at military bases
Remarriage rules may change for veteran widows
Don’t fall for unaccredited VA reps that charge big fees
Proposed cuts would slash $30 billion from veterans budget
3 ways to turn your 70% VA rating into 100%
Veterans may be missing out on millions in benefits
More military bases are finding ‘forever chemicals’ in their water
Survivor’s benefits denied? You can reapply now
‘Forever chemicals’ to be phased out of firefighting foam
How will VA use their $325 billion proposed budget?
Recent Blog Posts:
- Diabetes Secondary to PTSD and Other Mental Health ConditionsStudies show a link between diabetes and mental health issues in veterans. Learn more about the connection and how it could increase your VA payments.
- VA Cancer Benefits for VeteransWe explain how the VA rates cancer and cancer in remission and describe risk factors you may have experienced during military service.
- VA Disability for Mental HealthThe VA estimates about 30% of veterans have a mental health condition that may be service connected. Learn more about VA disability for mental health.
- VA Disability Rating for PTSDIf you have PTSD related to your military service, you deserve compensation from the VA. More than 1 million vets are receiving VA benefits for PTSD.
- What is the VA Disability Rating for Peripheral Neuropathy?Veterans may be owed compensation if their peripheral neuropathy was caused by their service or is secondary to their service connected diabetes.