Sign up here to receive our weekly newsletter about what the VA is up to, veterans policy updates, and other issues affecting veterans and their families.
Don’t worry! If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time.
I have been getting these newsletter updates and they have helped me and several veterans I keep forwarding to. Thank you for all you do in research and fact-finding for others who cannot.c.b., Past client of WOods and WOods
VA Disability Newsletter Archive
Check out past editions of our newsletter to learn more about what to expect when you subscribe.
Recent Blog Posts:
- VA Disability for ScarsIf you have physical scars from your military service, you may be eligible to receive a VA rating for scars. Read on to learn more.
- VA Presumptive Conditions that Develop Within One Year After ServiceWe provide the VA presumptive list for first-year veterans and explain how to apply for VA disability for a presumptive condition.
- What Are VA Effective Dates and Why Are They Important? VA effective dates are explained by VA disability lawyer Krystal Lechner.
- How Veterans Can Receive an Eczema VA Disability RatingFlare-ups of dry, itchy skin can make living with eczema challenging. Read on to learn what eczema is and how to get an eczema VA rating.
- Getting a Dermatitis VA RatingVeterans with service-connected dermatitis may qualify for a VA disability rating and benefits, which are determined based on the condition’s severity and required treatments. Legal assistance is available.