Sign up here to receive our weekly newsletter about what the VA is up to, veterans policy updates, and other issues affecting veterans and their families.
Don’t worry! If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time.
I really like the Woods and Woods emails and absolutely loved the Christmas vid!T.P., Past client of WOods and WOods
VA Disability Newsletter Archive
Check out past editions of our newsletter to learn more about what to expect when you subscribe.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Spinal Stenosis VA RatingLearn more about how the VA rates spinal stenosis and what you can do if your condition keeps you from working.
- Can You Get VA Disability for Conversion Disorder (Functional Neurological Disorder)?If you have conversion disorder that was brought on or aggravated by service, you may qualify for a functional neurological disorder VA rating.
- Navy Payouts for Camp Lejeune Justice Act ClaimsWe share what we currently know about the new Navy payouts for people exposed to contaminated water at Camp Lejeune.
- VA Disability Ratings for Neck Pain ConditionsThis post explores the various types of neck injuries and conditions veterans experience and the VA’s rating for neck pain.
- Adjustment Disorder VA RatingIf you developed an adjustment disorder due to military service, an adjustment disorder VA rating may help you get the benefits you deserve.