At Woods & Woods, we make getting a VA certified disability attorney easy. Our nationwide VA disability lawyers have successfully represented thousands of veterans. Get help by calling toll-free at (866) 232-5777 or click here and fill out the free VA claim evaluation form.
Why should I hire a VA certified disability attorney?
- You Have Been Denied: We have filed thousands of VA benefits appeals. Every single one of our clients have one thing in common – they were all denied by the VA. A denial is not the end of your claim. Don’t let the complicated VA disability benefits appeal process scare you – appealing is difficult but having qualified legal professionals handle your claim can help ease your mind.
- You Have Tried VSO’s: A large majority of our clients first used free VSO’s who screwed up their initial application. Don’t worry, this is normal and you can start anew by filing an appeal. Our lawyers regularly clean up messes left by free veterans organizations. Unfortunately, there are a lot of unqualified people out there “helping” disabled veterans with their claims.
- You Are Frustrated: First, take a deep breath – being frustrated with the VA disability benefits process is normal. The VA is a huge bureaucracy, but having a VA certified disability attorney who knows how to navigate the system can help your claim. After you hire a VA certified disability attorney, you no longer have to talk to the VA about your claim. Instead, you will now call your law firm. We will take care of the VA for you.
- You Have a Complicated Claim: If you have a simple claim, using a free VSO might be a good idea. A VSO will be able to handle something simple like a tinnitus claim. However, if you are filing a more difficult claim, like Individual Unemployability Benefits, we highly suggest you get an experienced VA certified disability attorney. The more complicated your claim is, the better evidence you are going to need to be successful.
How a VA certified disability attorney can help.
- Gathering Evidence: When you get your VA certified disability attorney at Woods and Woods, we get all the VA disability benefits evidence necessary for your claim. The way to win your claim is by having strong evidence and presenting it to the VA in a clear and concise manner. This is where experience plays a big part in claims – your VA certified disability attorney knows exactly what evidence you need.
- Filing Paperwork: You probably already know because the government is involved there is going to be a ton a paperwork. Your VA certified disability attorney will take care of all your paperwork – we earn every penny you pay us. Our veterans disability benefits lawyers will make sure all the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed before anything is submitted to the VA.
- Medical Experts: Medical evidence can make or break a claim. Don’t expect the VA to just approve your claim because you served our country honorably – they want evidence. Woods & Woods has in-house doctors that review medical records and write reports. We also work with psychologists and vocational experts that are trained in VA law. We have a network of medical professionals we trust to get the evidence our clients need.
- Filing Appeals and Briefs: If you hire Woods & Woods we file everything for your appeal. Our Board of Veterans Appeals (BVA) attorneys have filed thousands upon thousands of appeals for veterans. We have a department of case analysts who are dedicated to writing briefs and preparing documents for your appeal. Woods & Woods has developed innovative case management strategies that get clients appeals filed correctly and efficiently.
- Researching VA Law: There are decades of legal cases and precedents that affect VA disability claims. We have spent years and years researching VA law. There are many old cases that are relevant to veterans’ claims today. Citing a tiny law or legal case from 1987 could be a determining factor in your claim. This is where hiring a qualified VA certified disability attorney can make the difference in your claim.
You only pay a VA certified disability attorney if they win.
- No Recovery, No Fee: You only pay your VA certified disability attorney at Woods & Woods if your claim is successful. If you do not obtain veterans disability benefits, you don’t owe your VA certified disability attorney a penny.
- Our Fees: Woods & Woods’ fee is 20% of back pay. Some VA disability lawyers do charge more. Your fee will come straight from the VA. You won’t have to pay your attorney fee directly out-of-pocket.
- Others Fees: Sometimes we must hire experts to win clients’ VA disability claims. Those fees are only paid if your claim is successful. Usually the reports needed by experts don’t cost that much and we always get the client’s permission before any case expenses are added to your case. If your claim is not successful, you do not have to repay a penny of your case expenses.
Get help filing an application from a VA certified disability attorney.
- Application Help is Free: If you are thinking about applying for VA benefits talk to Woods & Woods first – it won’t cost you anything. We can make sure you get the forms to apply and know where to send them. We’ll help you get the VA disability process started if you haven’t yet already.
- Learn Your Rights: As a veteran with disabilities, you have rights. These rights include compensation for your service-connected disabilities. The military promised to take care of you if injury from service occurred. Talk to us about your rights as a disabled veteran.
- Ask Questions: We don’t charge for questions. You can call us and ask all the questions you have about filing a claim, appealing a claim, your disabilities, or about hiring a VA disability compensation lawyer. Whatever questions you have about VA disability benefits, we’ll answer them to the best of our knowledge!
Talk to a VA certified disability attorney about appealing.
- Learn Your Options: After you had your VA disability denied or received a low-rating, you may not be sure what your options are at this point. The Veterans Administration does not always do a good job of explaining what options are available to veterans for the appeal process. There are different types of claims you can submit after a low-rating or a denial. Some veterans should focus on VA mistakes, some should appeal a flat-out denial, and others should try increasing their veterans disability benefits rating. A VA certified disability attorney can help you decide what is the best of course of action for your claim.
- Get Your Appeal Started: The VA benefits appeals lawyers at Woods & Woods can help get your appeal started right away. We have filed thousands upon thousands of appeals with the VA. Find out what options are available to you, your deadlines, and have us review your rating decisions.
- Get Legal Advice: There is never a cost to get legal advice from our law firm. If you have questions about VA disability benefits claims, give us a call. The advice is always free. Remember, we founded this law firm to help injured and disabled people. Our entire mission is to get you the benefits you deserve.
A VA certified disability attorney can help with many different types of claims.
Your VA certified disability attorney at Woods & Woods can help with many different types of claims. Sometimes disabled veterans call us and don’t even know what type of claim to file – that isn’t a problem. We can get you on the right track if you call us. Here are some of the most common types of VA disability claims veterans file:
- 100% VA Disability Rating Claims
- 90% VA Disability Rating Claims
- 80% VA Disability Rating Claims
- Agent Orange Claims
- Bipolar Disorder Veterans Benefits
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Claims
- Cancer Veterans Benefits
- Clear and Unmistakable Error (CUE) Claims
- Compensation Claims
- Contaminated Groundwater Claims
- Depression Veterans Benefits
- Diabetes Veterans Benefits
- DIC Claims
- Fibromyalgia Claims
- Heart Disease Claims
- Individual Unemployability Benefits
- Mental Conditions
- Mesothelioma Veterans Benefits
- Physical Condtions
- PTSD Veterans Benefits
- Ratings Increase Claim
- Schizophrenia Claims
- Sleep Apnea Benefits
- Sleep Disorder Claims
- Total Disability Individual Unemployability
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- VA Benefits Appeals
- Varicose Veins Veterans Disability
- Veterans Disability Benefits
- Widow Claims
Get an experienced VA certified disability attorney.
- We’ve Helped Thousands: Our law firm has successfully represented thousands of injured and disabled people. When you call Woods & Woods, you get an experienced, knowledgeable, and tough VA certified disability attorney. Woods & Woods has fought the VA for thousands of veterans – it’s what we do every day.
- Nationally Recognized Attorneys: Woods & Woods is a nationally respected law firm. Our reputation has earned the trust of hundreds of law firms nationally who have sent us clients over the years. When many other lawyers don’t know how to help their disabled veteran clients, they send them to Woods & Woods.
- Get a VA Certified Disability Attorney: Call us today and get the help you deserve from a VA certified disability attorney. Have a conversation with us and tell us about your claim. We may request some documents and then make a determination about your legal options. There is never an obligation to hire us just because you reached out for help.