If you have lost a loved one or family member, our Indiana wrongful death lawyers can help. You only pay if we win your Indiana wrongful death lawsuit.
The sudden and unexpected loss of a family member or loved one is devastating. When this death happened at the hands of someone else’s negligence or willful misconduct, that devastation is only deepened by frustration and anger.
While a lawsuit won’t fill the place of this loved one in your life, compensation can ease the financial burden of burying your loved one. The Indiana wrongful death lawyers at Woods and Woods will handle your case with respect and confidentiality, and work diligently to get the money you need to cover lost financial contributions, lasting medical bills, and the pain and suffering you have incurred.
After the shock of losing a family member to a wrongful death, you have many questions. Our Indiana wrongful death attorneys can answer these questions for you. Let us handle the legal aspects of your wrongful death claim so you can focus on grieving and moving forward in life. There is a statute of limitations attached to Indiana wrongful death lawsuits, so call our wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible to ensure your rights are protected.
How Our Indiana Wrongful Death Lawyers Can Help
If we think you have an Indiana wrongful death lawsuit, our lawyers will immediately begin investigating. Our lawyers will start compiling facts and evidence that is needed to prove an Indiana wrongful death lawsuit. You don’t want to wait to call a lawyer because sometimes evidence gets lost. The longer you wait, the harder it can be to find necessary evidence.
Hiring Our Indiana Wrongful Death Lawyers
Since 1985, the Indiana wrongful death lawyers at Woods & Woods have protected the rights of surviving loved ones. Our Indiana wrongful death lawyers want to make sure you get the compensation your family deserves this tough time. There is never a charge to call and ask questions. For free, we will answer your questions and explain all your legal options. We are here to help.
Wrongful Death Law
A death can be extremely hard on a family. You may have many questions about who is liable for your loved ones death. Woods & Woods wrongful death law firm can help. We have represented thousands of personal injury clients since 1985.
Wrongful death law claims happen because the person who died was not at fault. If your loved one was killed because of someone else’s negligence, you may be owed compensation. Many wrongful death claims do not always appear evident to loved ones. For example, say a loved one fell off a ladder and died. The remaining family may believe there was just a simple mistake and the loved one fell and died. When in reality, the ladder was faulty and a latch failed. Therefore, the faulty ladder was actually the cause of the death.
How Woods & Woods Wrongful Death Law Firm Can Help
- Medical Bills If your loved one had medical bills because of an injury before death, you may be able to recover money. Many wrongful death claims do include money for medical bills of the lost loved one.
- Loss of a Loved One The law allows families to recover for the loss of a loved one. Even though this compensation cannot bring your loved one back, it can make this time easier for your family. Especially if the loved one that passed was the breadwinner.
Hiring Our Wrongful Death Law Firm
The wrongful death lawyers at Woods & Woods will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit for:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents If your loved one died in an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Motor vehicle accident wrongful death lawsuits can help a family’s peace of mind.
- Medical Malpractice If a loved one died from medical malpractice, you may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit. Medical professionals can make mistakes that hurt and kill innocent people.
- Product Liability A defective product that killed a loved one could be grounds for a wrongful death lawsuit. Defective products regularly hurt and kill people who use them.
- Workplace Accident If a loved one died in a workplace, that could be a precursor to a wrongful death lawsuit. Many workplace accidents that kill people are because of another’s negligence.